Saturday, July 08, 2006

My experience about NAD



Go to Video Google (ASL VLOG)

Hello,

I would like to share with my experiences about National Association of the Deaf. Let's start from a long time ago, I learned a little bit about Jr. NAD during my high school years. When I was senior, I was chosen to be the president. It was my pleasure to do it and I had fun doing it. The year of 1991 was a big success for my high school by earning a fund raising. We hosted a basketball tournament that included all the mainstreamed high school in Southern California. After I graduated from high school, I didn't follow up with NAD.


I gave my support to Jared Evans for his willing to do a blog for NAD. I read his first blog at NAD that made me agreed his point of view for NAD based on his experience with NAD. After I read 95 post-conference blogs that caused me to change my perspective of NAD from the past 15 years. I do appreciated by their hard work for 125 years. Now, I'm looking forward to the next NAD conference by going there or read more blogs.


Last thing, I would like to have NAD committee to consider installing Vlog on NAD. Of course, American Sign Language is our first language for the deaf community that we are proud of!

Thank you for your viewing this vlog.

No comments: